Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Help! Drug Tests!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jan Michael Vincent, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Hey Everyone!

Completely new to Grasscity but excited to be here now! I'm about to graduate from college and am looking for a "big boy" job. I'm not 100% sure if I'll have to be tested or not, but I started my T-break this week. I'm a pretty chronic user, been smoking multiple times a day for the past year and half. I've read that for my situation that I would need over a month to cleanse. I REALLY don't want to stop smoking for that long and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations?? I looked into detox kits and synthetic piss. Which one works better?

If I were to use someone else's piss; what's the best way to sneak it in to the testing facility?
    All help is welcome! Brand recommendations would be great too! Thanks everyone!!

2. Detox does not work, synthitic piss works everytime. Just use the directions properly. I have heard of two people getting it too warm. Also lately someone said they were searched before entering the room. I never have been in about 5 tests. Its not make or break for me so I just strap the thing on with the warmer and walk in and piss a little in the toilet then fill the thing with monkey wizz or whatever. They tell you not to flush the toilet. Dont put any of the stuff in the toilet. Oh, also dont rush, cuz I never have, but dont dick around either, I also heard of someone taking too long and they came to the door and knocked and said to come out immediately and was told to wait to retest. He said he had to leave to pick up his kid so he failed the test. I never had a problem though. An urgent care is better than a hospital if you have your choice. Givin the choice and I would choose a bigger town or more gettho town to go to. Less likely to make as big of deal about it. The place I go to does these things all day.

3. Using someone else's piss is a doable idea if you can get the piss close enough to the test, can store it in the fridge, and you can warm it up before the test.