Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Help Drug Test Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by McNasty420, Feb 28, 2009.

1. I have to pass a drug test tomorrow ive only smoked once in the last week but it was
    unfortunatly last night. This is my first test i have to pass so i dont exactly know what im doing. I went to Walgreens this morning and grabbed some niacin. I got Natures Bounty 500 mg. They say they are "flush free" which seems not right but idk. My friend told me these would do but i dont totally trust him.He told me to take 1 every 2 hours and to drink lots of water which i have been doing. He also said take 3 before bed which i am also planning on doing. Am i doing this right? Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. your only chance is to use a a detox kit, and that will only work if its a home test, if your on probation you might as well keep smokin

3. anti-oxidants cranberry juice a lot of it, also heard if you start to piss then after a second put the cup under the stream then pull it out before your done pissing..

4. If you get any flushing system that suites you ( at the smoke shop or GMC or w/e ) stop smoking for two days before you flush, then you will be clean in three to four days. No heavy flushing or water binging. If your like really fat then this might not be so effective, but the formula stays the same, stop smoking for an extended period or the flusher isnt going to get everything. So if your quite large then excercise stop smoking and diet for four-six days, flush, then you will prob pee clean in another 4-6. I have yet to test the fat person formula, but i am like 19-23 % body fat and I rinsed right clean. Good luck! I know this doesnt help you for shat lol. ( at least now, use it later though... : D )

5. dono what to tell ya ive never been tested, replay to this thread after u get tested and tell us how it went

6. just dont go and say you were sick and reschedule next week

7. I just took a urine test 2/23 for my pre employment. The last time i smoked were the days 2/5 - 2/10. My drug test was 2/23 and i am a personal trainer and have a body weight of 200, a body fat percentage of 15%, workout vigorously on a daily basis about 5 days a week. And since 2/10 i have been taking in 2 gallon jugs of half 100% cranberry juice / half a gallon of water. Since 2/10 i have taken 3 home drug tests by www.firstcheckfamily.com I took the first home test on wed 2/11 and passed it, I took teh second home test on Thursday 2/19 and passed it. I took the third home test yesterday 2/22 first thing in the morning before drinking anything and passed it. So i drank some water today probably about a 1/4 gallon before i went into the drug test over time, so i urinated 3 times before i went in. My urine sample came out transparent with a yellow hint to it, not too yellow tho. They didnt say anything about it being diluted... is that good? So my first day of work is sat. 2/28. I assume if i fail my manager would call me, but its hard to say i will when u read what i just wrote at the top of my post.

I had my first day of work yesterday 2/28.. so i assume i passed it!!!

DETOX all day every day .... KUSHHH SHUNN

8. the thing is you probably wouldnt even piss dirty without any cleansing if you dont eat crappy foods that bonds to your fat cells and cant process for EVER! if your that healthy man, and im not too sure about this, but that is WAY too much cleansing. you run the risk of stripping all the good stuff in your body while trying to fight off something that might not even be in your pee. With all the juice your flushing the acidphilohgus cultures in your stomach or w/e. Ive had this idea for awhile and I think it would work. All that is testable I THINK is creatine in your urine, plus the temp. So people that flush heavy fail because of the lack of creatine. What you could literally do is make a belt out of old underwear elastic strap and a really thin plastic bag. Strap it around under your underwears take it out when you close the door, sprinkle your creatine in the solution after you pour it in and get the correct heat, then the strip will test for drugs and creatine. So as long as you didnt rupture it, no heating pads or anything it would warm right to your body temp.

I actually got the idea from a pee test most smoke shops sell that comes exactly like this but with 2 tests in it for 50 bucks (25 a test, not bad) and there is no sweat on it, I would put it on and it would be my body temp in under 4 mins. Thats peace of mind right there.

9. oh and I forgot I talked to a tech and they said you have to test between like 90-91 degrees and at least under 100. YES, YOU CAN FAIL BY GO OVER 100 DEGREES! DONT FUCK THAT UP!!!!! stay in between that and there aint shit they are going to think.

good luck

10. bro idk for sure but i would NOT recommend taking 3 500mg niacin pills at a time and then trying to go to sleep. dont fux w/ that stuff.

11. its "creatinine" in the urine, not creatine