Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help, Drug test question!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by silastone, May 9, 2011.

1. Hey guys, im getting a job a dunkin doughnuts this summer. my dad knows the guy who owns the place so thats how i got the job. Pretty much my situation is, idk if they drug test. but if they do and i fail..he might tell my dad because they are pretty good friends. and my dad is like a crazy doctor who makes hella money and he would prolly flip a shit. anyway. the point is. i have a strange situation, i smoked about once a month for a few months, and recently (the last 3 weeks) ive smoked every single day of some fire herb (my tolerance is low, so i only use about 1- 1 1/2 bowls a day to get fucked up.) so basicly i smoked about an 8th over this 3 week period. my question is.. how long do you guys think the Thc for the drug test will stay in my body? Ive read that it can be anywhere from a few days (if you smoked not often at all) and 45 days (if your a chronic smoker) my question is..where do i fit? a decent estimation is fine. im just freaking out cause i have prolly about 20 days till the test.

Info:
    125 lbs. (not much fat)
    5'9
    Thanks for the help fellow tokers

2. 20 days you should be fine. Just do some cardio/drink lots of water the day of the test.