need help don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fat_bunnnies, Nov 10, 2005.

1. so the other night i was getting back from a late excursion at a friends house. we were testing out my new bong which was fucking sick (peep it here http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/ST84.html ). so i try the door and it's locked so i have to sneak up on to the roof using my emergency ladder and pop open a window. i head to my room shed myself of my very smelly clothes (it's probaly 3 a.m). i don a blanket wraped around me like a toga and wander downstairs to the tv watchin room and as soon as i open the door i here "where the fuck have you been". appranetly my mom had found out about my absence in the household. well we had a little fight i went to my room and went to bed. it is now the next day and i don't know what to tell her. my dad is totaly (well mostly) cool with it but my mom is a little overreaching. i wanna say "fuck you bitch i'll do whatever the fuck i want, don't fucking worry about me" but in a nice way. any advice would be much appreciated.

2. try telling her you were at some friends house watching a movie, or playing video games or whatever, and you got carried away with time. if you drove then also say you had to drop someone off or some shit, thats what i would do. just keeps on adding the time. take some blame for being late or whatever just to keep their mind off the possibility of you "smoking reefer with your pothead friends". damn, im baked right now :smoke:

EDIT: wrong smilie.

3. It's easy to say this now that I don't have to depend on parents but... honestly maybe you should try to comprimise. Perhaps she should be less restrictive but you should be more willing to follow her rules.

Not knowing where your child is at 3 am is a hell reserved only for mothers.

4. I agree, i have to do the smae with my parents. usually, it goes down like this....

*The next day*
    Mom-"Why you come home so late?!"
    Me-"oh, i was playing videogames(basketball,watching tv,ping pong, poker, etc) when i saw it was kinda late. I didnt wanna call to wake you up and it was already late, so i stayed at So and So's house. Next time, ill remember to call:rolleyes: "
    Mom- "oh, ok then, blah blah(lecture about how shes only worried)"

In your case, just remove the "so i stayed at so and so's house"

5. oh yeah i forgot the whole, it was too late too call, didnt want to wake you up part. hahah good times.

6. luckily ive never been caught, but if i would have been/would be, i'd tell my mom that i had to go jump start a friend's car.

7. did she call you on smoking, or just on being out? if you were out, just say you were seeing a girl, parents cant get too mad for that (unless your really christian), or that you were out helping a friend with something (car, girl problems). main point is that if she didnt know you were smoking, make it sound like you were doing something that they wont get too mad about.

8. yaeh. always leave out the shit that most parents wouldnt like..unless they know.

9. Psht, whatever BS you tell her, she's gonna know that you're lying through your teeth. Parents are smarter than you think; they've been in your place before, and fed their parents the same bullshit stories. Apologize, tell her you knew that she didn't want you coming home at 3 AM, and tell her it won't happen again.

10. you went to a lady freinds house that night....and well you guys had a "good time" and hint that you really like the girl, and if your mom isnt a dick she will understand...i have my excuses ready for when i need them :)