Need help diagnosing my plant

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Drvosjeca54, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Hi;
    This is my first grow and i have problems with my plant and i cant seem to find out whats going on.

[​IMG]

Infos about the grow :
    The plant is a 4 weeks old auto mazar from duch passion.
    It is growing in a 30cm × 30cm x 60cm tent (1'x1'x2')
    The grow lights are 5x 15 watt led lamps bought from amazon (i can research futher for the exact link if needed)
    And for soil i used some flower soil bought in the flower market ph 5.5-6.5.
    Since i thought it could be nitrogen defficiency i fed the plant npk 7-3-5 fertilizer
    But its not getting better.
    I always checked the ph of the water and made sure it is between 6.0 and 7.0. (Mostly 6.5)

Since it is my first grow it would be very nice if someon could help me diagbose the plant.

If any further information is needed feel free to ask and i will post you immediatelly.

Kind Regards,
    Drvosjeca

Sent from my SM-N920C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sadly in my dwc I'm having same coloring problem hope she pulls through [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It could be nute burn. The soil you using could be full of nutes and it started to nute burn the plant and by you adding more nutes you made it worse. I am not saying 100% this is the problem as I am not a very experienced grower but maybe try giving plain phed water and see how it goes. The old growth won't recover so don't look at that to see if the problem is better. Look at the new growth.

4. Nute burn for sure.

5. The thing is the plant got slight yellow,
    And after i added npk 7-3-5 it got worse
    So the thing you are saying is that the plant already got nuteburn from the soil only ?
    I will flush it immediately
    Thx

Sent from my SM-N920C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yes both of those pictures look like nutrient burn (starts with browning on tip of leaves and works its way in on each leaf finger).

Flush it with pH'd water (or I just use distilled water). By flush, I mean make sure you have a good bit of water running out of the bottom of the pot so you can flush out the nutrients in the soil. Afterwards, let the plant dry a bit, then water with 1/4 - 1/2 the recommended nutrient dosage on bottles.

The damage to those leaves won't "fix" but you can tell if everything is good by watching NEW growth for any issues.

Good luck.

ChaoticGood