Need help diagnosing a disease ( hopefully not)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by daddy17420, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Does anyone know what's going on here? The cotyledon leaves shriveled way earlier than usual, but i figured it was okay as they're not that important.

It almost looks like burn from water residue or fertilizer splashed on leaves but its not.....thought it might be fungus nats but its only on one of my small plants. Ive always been terrible at diagnosing, i can barely tell by looking at leaves online if mine look like that. Only an obvious deficiency or abundance.

Thanks.
    Grow-easy!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. What kind of soil are you using? What are your watering habits? Just give us some basic info about your grow. TWW

3. There's absolutely nothing wrong with your plant. Lower fan leaves off then yellow, wither & die.

Always judge your plants health by new growth and not your lower fan leaves. There is no diseases and you are simply overthinking this looking for perfection that is never ever attainable.

J

4. It was just because the leaves touched the soil after transplant. No big deal. I over watered a bit and had (N) abundance with my older plants so i eased on the nutes and was hoping it was a deficiency this time lol

5. Im using a 1000 w MH in a 7x7 room with 9 ft ceiling and i make my own soil its 1 part schultz premium potting mix, 1 part perlite and 1 part peat. Ive been giving them just about 2 cups of water a week.

6. You are absolutely right. You see soo many beautiful plants online now and i start worrying mine are missing something becuase they aren't 100% perfect. Ive been growing into/out doors for years and never had a problem. It wasn't until i started looking for problems rather than preventing them that is when problems happen and would be a constant cycle from there.

7. lol...lol you answered ur own question ..lol when you said

"" The cotyledon leaves shriveled way earlier than usual."

the soil was way too hot for that seedling,

as you burnt out those 'baby' leafs'

and the burn still persists

and she has fought well

continue to aid her

Flush well really well

no nutes until you see an improvement

good luck

8. "soil was way too hot for that seedling,
    as you burnt out those 'baby' leafs' and the burn still persists"

From OP -

"i make my own soil its 1 part schultz premium potting mix, 1 part perlite and 1 part peat."

This sure doesn't sound too hot...

J

9. Yea its not too hot....every plant is perfect except that one where the leaves were touching the soil.

10. Looks kinda like potassium or phosphorus def