Need Help, Dental Cavity with High Blood Pressure

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by heymanman, Jun 20, 2018.

1. I just noticed yesterday i have a black cavity on a tooth. Went to dentist today and they won't help me because my blood pressure is high 200 over 145. They say I have to go to a doctor and get on blood pressure meds before I can be helped and it will be the same story pretty much at any other dental office. I am in Texas.

Is there someplace I can go to in colorado for some treatment? I have to wonder if using some cannibis will likely bring down the blood pressure and then I can get drilled and filled without needing to be poisoned by an allo-pathetic doctor.

2. I'd get your really high blood pressure sorted asap.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jesus dude. Go to a doctor, before you have a Stroke or Heart Attack.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. The answer is "no", no cannabis will not help your blood pressure. Time to go get poisoned by the "allo-pathetic" doctor so he or she can save your ass.

Jesus fucking christ.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You are facing a very difficult situation. You have to first control your blood pressure. For that, you have to consult with a health expert. You don’t eat hard things. The treatment can be given after your blood pressure will be normal. The information, how can you control your blood pressure will be available on wellness shot. It will be good if you take only juice so that it will be a relief for your tooth. You have to use some good toothpaste for your teeth.

6. Juicing is good advice.

I actually did a juice fast, raw juice that I pressed myself in a masticating juicer, and got my blood pressure down enough that they did the filling. It was still high, but low enough to proceed. I juiced watermelon, celery, leafy greens, carrots, all that sort of thing.

That was a short juice fast, I'll be continuing to get it lower. After not eating processed food for 4 weeks I just don't have the craving for it that I used to.

I was tempted to do a water fast, but sometimes people put themselves in the hospital water fasting because our bodies are just too polluted and nutrient deprived to handle just water.

I trusted the doctor years ago and took blood pressure meds for a month and then quit. It took me a year to feel 95% 'right' after that, and longer to feel like I was at 100%. I'm done with the chemical based medications and only go with natural treatments now.

7. Oh my! Go to the doctor! My granny had the same and the vessel burst in her eye! The doctor said she was lucky as it may happen in the heart or brain. Immediately consult a doctor!