Need help deciding which vape to choose!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by thejohnsean, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Hi, I am currently thinking about buying a vape and I have a 200 dollar budget. I am willing to go a little over 200 if it will make a huge impact in quality. Me and my friends smoke pretty regularly and I wan't to invest in a healthy and efficiant alternative to bongs/joints/pipes. We go through quite a bit of bud every week so I am trying to get a vape that will help me be more efficiant. My second question is which vape is perfect for large groups 6-8 people and can be used indoors and outdoors without to much of a hassle. I am not to worried about the smell or carrying it around, so I only care about quality/price.

So to recap I am looking for a vape thats
    under $200
    can be used in groups of 6-8
    efficiant
    can be used indoors or outside so it needs to be independant of a power supply
    Easy to use, so if im smoking with first timers I can get em going quickly

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

2. For 6-8 people at that pricepoint I'd say the EQ. It'd be the DBV but for a group that large the rotating whip and option for bags (I'd say whip is better when you have a group that big, you won't get enough hits out of a bag for a full rotation). Having to rotate the entire DBV unit would become a pain in the ass.

They both definitely meet your criteria but the EQ is easier to use and ideal for group situations, even if the DBV is maybe overall a better vape.

3. #3 thejohnsean, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    Wow yeah the extreme q looks really nice, I love the sleek look and the different accessories like the whip and the balloon. But my one concern is whether or not you can use it without a outlet. So when I go camping what type of solutions can you recomend? I was thinking maybe some kindof rechargable battery unit that has a outlet output.