1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help deciding which seeds to plant first

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by blazin420, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Ok. I have:

5 Feminized "Mazars",
    10 Nirvana "Northern Lights 5 x Big Bud",
    10 Nirvana "Haze",
    10 Nirvana "White Rhino"

I wanted to get a mix of sativa and indica. But I am only going to grow 20 plants at a time.

My goal is to get at least 8 females out of the 20 that produce at lest 1/2 ounce each growing in soil, SOG, under a 400W MH for vegging and a 400W HPS for flowering.

Which seeds should I plant first? I am definately planting 10 White Rhinos. Should I plant the Haze or NL 5 x Big Bud?

Also, with my current setup as mentioned above, do you think I'll get 1/2 ounce minimum per plant or will I need another lamp? I am asking this very broad question because I am thinking of buying another 400W lamp. Use 2 400W MHs for vegging and 2 400W HPS for flowering. But I'd rather not spend the extra $300 if I don't have to.

2. Rhino you shmuck... what are you thinking of course the Rhino

3. Well, that link has nothing to do with White Rhino.

And I already stated in my post that I am definately planting the 10 White Rhinos. I just need help deciding between the Haze and NL 5 x Big Bud.

4. Well, my vote (if it counts) would have to go to the NL #5 x Big Bud. Just my personal opinion.

~Lycanthropy

5. id go with the nl5 x bud.

the haze is a much better plant but u wud have real height problems growing it next to rhino. it needs a grow of its own due to the way it grows.

if u harvest the rhino at 6weeks then the smoke is very trippy and not like the couch lock of a 8 or 9 week plant. u can get what u want from just growing the white rhino alone and spliting the harvest.

6. Cool. I am going with 10 White Rhino and the 5 Feminized Mazars for now. I am going to hold off on the Haze for a while. Probably for a long while.

I have Power Plant growing now, then Ill have White Rhino and Mazar. Next month I'll grow NL x Big Bud with 5 Power Plants. Then in 2 months from now, I want to grow Jack Herer and Northern lights Pure Indica. I plan on statiing about 15 seeds every month. That way I have seedlings in the clone/seedling room under fluros, Vegging plants in the veg room under a 400W MH, and anothe crop in the Flowering room under a 600W HPS. Should be able to harvest every 5 to 6 weeks by Winter.

I got an 1/8th of Haze this weekend. Its really good, but not what I'm lookng for. It was very cerebral, and even left me with a slight hangover. Not an easy feat considering I smoke everyday and total about 1 1/2 to 2 ounces a month. I am more into the Indica body stone. More of a "pain killer" type of bud. Indica is the way to go for me. But I also like Indica/Sativa mix like Jack Herer.

I'll probably give the Haze seeds to a friend or something. I have more then I need right now. I have about 60 or so seeds atm. 25 or 30 are just plain bag seed.

7. I'd love to plant them all, but I don't think I have enough room, and I know I would not be able to effectively contain that much smell.;)

That would be quite a trip from Oregon to NJ. But you are welcome to visit whenever. I love smoking with new people.:)

Grasscity Deals Near You