need help deciding which bong to get

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kushed13, Feb 14, 2011.

1. I am looking to purchase a bong and I'm fairly familar with most of the brands so im gonna post a few and see what yall think, here we go.
    http://www.grasscity.com/online_headshop/ws-series-messias-illusion-ice-5mm---double-tree-perc-188.cfm?iProductID=5780

http://www.grasscity.com/online_headshop/Roor_Custom_Little_Sista_50__Big_Brother.cfm?iProductID=4938

Attached Files:

2. They are all nice, looks like your price range is all over the place...

And its all about your preference man, we cant pick the piece for you.

Id go with either of the roors, but that is me..

3. yeah i mean i have a job and all so i dont have much to spend my money on. I guess im just lookin for a little constructive critisicm. I like the rasta roor myself

4. Yeah i feel you. I wouldnt get the weedstar because it has closed trees, it would suck to find out she's a drag machine.

Have you looked at us tubes yet? SOOOOO thick

5. That rasta RooR is exotic looking, I like that.

6. like the roor us tubes? on EDIT? and yeah ive heard bad reviews about weedstars so im probably leaning away from it. I just wanna spend 300-400 dollars on a quality bong

7. You should sit down (high) for how ever long it takes and design one yourself. It's much more gratifying to tell your friends you designed it. Also when you get that custom piece you know you had a hand in making it's a great feeling.

Start with beaker/straight, stem or stemless, what kind of bowl, percs, tubing size and thickness ect.

8. wow.... please don't get lured in by brand names. Look for a custom blower or go on Aqua Lab Technologies and get a quality piece for that amount of monies

9. 1st. of all how would i go about designing my own? and 2nd of all i wasnt getting lured in its just what i thought was being said. I've had a roor for around 2 or 3 years so I've kinda got attached. And I found the rasta roor on ALT i mean they have some other cool ones too but idk. Its a big purchase IMO lol.

10. Go with a fixed stem! Once I got my SYN showerhead I sold all of my removable diffy bongs, they were obsolete.

11. It is a big purchase =P If you've had a roor for 2-3 years try something else... You might like it. And draw if up on a piece of paper lol

12. lol i cant even draw a stick figure correctly -_- its not like im tired of roor, its just im always satisfied with the quality

13. the illusion looks ill .. best of the 3 imo

14. If a roor satisfies you than pick any other company on ALT and the quality is x2 that.

15. honestly? this isnt one of those recommendations that are biased to roor are they lol. seem to be a lot of them

16. No us tubes the brand. They have them on bitfreakglass
    GET ONE FOREAL

215 will get you a 5mm beaker with a MONSTER joint.
    Add an ash catcher and you'll be set.

ill pm you

17. I'd so to get a Sovereignty Stemline or Stone Glass Works Waffle.

18. just seems like the sovereignty bongs are pretty pricer -_- havent checked stone glass works waffle

19. I've used a few roors and they are nothing special at all. So over priced and over rated it's not even funny.

20. well if not a roor i decide to get, what is another bong thats percolated or not that are in my 250-350 price range? thats quality glass, etc