Need help deciding on new piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Autologic010, Mar 30, 2011.

1. So i really want to get a new piece, i currently have an inline (15 slits) to a 6 tree perc made by Pure. I have been looking at Waffles forEVER, but i just don't know. Circ's look dope, stemlines look dope, disc's look dope.
    I just have no idea. I've never hit out of any of these and i just want something that has an amazing hit. I want something that pulls quick (almost no drag) but amazing diffusion. Let me know what you guys think.
    Thanks in advance
    -Autologic010

2. And of course, i forgot to mention showerheads :p

3. SG King Stemline or DWB waffle to double disk

I dunno how many times ive typed those words.

edit: or will have to >.>

4. It really depends on the following;

1) how much do you want to spend?
    2) how long are you willing to wait?
    c) form or function? or both?

5. 1) Id like to keep it under 400, but if its worth it id go up a bit more.
    2)Ill wait for as long as it takes to get a well worth piece
    3) Function! Lol

6. Then either of what Scythe said would be your best options :D

The SG will cost a little more but Steve has all but perfected his art. The DWB will take a LONG time to get but it will (from what I hear) function comparably and you can get a custom for pretty damn cheap.

7. And where would i order the DWB piece? on ETSY?

8. Well, that's a good question lol. If I were you, I would message them on etsy AND pm ninjapimp here on GC. He is the guy that does most of the custom work, if not all.

Last I heard, they're not accepting customs at the moment though. That's why I said it will probably take a LONG time :D

No matter what you choose, you will be insanely happy bro. Can't go wrong either way ;)

9. Still looking for more imput :)

10. Well, DWB has ceased taking orders until further notice... waiting lust had become way too long... so that's out for now...