Need help deciding on $300 bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dude They Know, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Was thinking a US Tube if that's in that price range. What would be the best bet for my money? Percs are a plus.

2. If you are looking for percs, then go with a Lux mini. You can probably get an ashcatcher too.

3. No way man, that's expensive shit, well at least IMO I'd spend half of it on a piece and the other half on some nicee herb to sesh out of it when I got it :smoking:

4. Why do people always have to say "Go buy a cheap bong and spend the rest on weed" Maybe he grows weed and does not need to buy it. Maybe he was a weed budget and has been saving up for a new bong and already has money for weed. Some people like to buy nice things. Sure a Kia will get you there but you will look better getting there in a Benz.

OP Here is a list you should check out

Sheldon Black
    US Tubes
    Wicked Sands
    Lux
    Medicali
    HGB

You could get a nice set up for $300 from any of those companies.

5. Is there a store online where they sell these companies products?

6. No. But that is a very great list provided. If you want prercs, and the likes, Lux and HBG might offer the most for the least amount of dinero.

7. HGB Inline with tree perc is under $280

8. Or maybe i'm going to have a nice wad of cash and am buying a 300$ bong, sharpstone grinder, chillum, and an OZ of humboldt fire?

:p

Thanks for the list, i'll make some calls tommorrow.

9. ZOB makes some really nice bongs all for around 300. ill pm u a site

10. id check out US Tubes, Wicked Sands, TORO, or SG. you can buy pretty much any US Tube except for a few under 300, as well as wicked sands. TORO you could pick up a nice single chamber disk diffused stemless.. or an 8 arm fixed stem... SG you could get a single chamber gridcap or a single chamber 4arm...

shinobi glass has wicked sands on their site, and as far as TORO or SG ordering online you will probably have to find them at a shop or on fmb.

11. three hunnid bones for a piece god damn it betta double as a times machine and a lightsaber:eek:

12. 300s not bad at all bro, theres ones that go for thousands... some crazy glass out there :smoking:

13. Since my father is cool with me toking now, I see now reason not to invest in some nice glass.

Websites to order these?
    Besides AquaLab please.

Thanks!

14. well if you want somthing super nice then get it but everyone probably knows about gorilla glass. You could always get a sweet perc ash catcher and some goodies while keeping it within your budget? Just a suggestion but if you know what you want then you want it period.

15. Wicked Sands FTW!!!!

16. I love the US Tubes straight shot, I've seen some 5mm for about 200 and the 9mm around 300