Need Help - Creating a Bong - Need Ideas/Guidance

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by ColeTheStoner, Jan 12, 2014.

1. What's up GrassCity Forum users! I am currently new to this forum, but have always looked around the website, and other posts and topics on here. But besides that, I really would like some help on creating a bong from a plasma bottle -

I would love to someway put a perculator in it, but I'm somehow clueless on how to do so, or where to go from where I'm at. So some help would be nice! Any suggestions are very much appreciated, I would love to hear some of your guys ideas!
    -----------------
    Any ideas?
    :) Thanks, Cole!

Attached Files:

2. What was that bottle from? lol 

If you have a pill bottle, water bottle and a hot glue gun you could add a perk like i did too mine.  
    View attachment 1350459

3. your going to need a dremel or other rotary tool with a diamond bit.  You could probably do it with a drill but it would be even more of a pain in the ass and slower process.  Drill a hole with a diamond tip bit using copious amounts of water for cooling and lubrication during the cutting process.  Then find yourself a suitable downstem, I would suggest a metal tube found at a hardware store in the plumbing section or metal stock section.  Get a rubber grommet to seal it, if you can't find something that fits electrical tape works well, get the good stuff though and not the .99 cent role, you'll thank me later, tons of uses for it.  Then you need a bowl, a socket works well in most cases.

Good luck!