Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Help Convincing Parents

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jinx the Cat, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Today my mom told me my bathroom smelled like weed. Which is where I cleaned my rig. My parents don't know that I smoke every day. They think it's fine for the weekends but get pissed during week days. I'm 18 and a senior in high school?

2. They got no proof that you were in fact smoking weed in your bathroom so why go through the trouble of trying to convince them? If anything it'd just leave you digging yourself a bigger hole to get out of. 

3. So did you smoke today?
    And your parents know you smoke, but don't know you have a rig to smoke out of I'm assuming? Cuz if they did know, why not tell her you were just cleaning your piece and not smoking?
    Bakedsnarf has a point, but if it were me, I would rather expose that I have a piece that I use only on the weekends (which they're cool with) then letting them think I smoked in their house on a weekday (which I'm sure they're not too cool with).
    Other than that I got nothin for ya bud.. Good luck.

4. u have chill parents if they allow u to smoke on weekends

5. I did take a couple dabs earlier today. They've seen my rig since I left it out on accident once... (I was high)

6. Well since she knows you have one, why not just tell her you were cleaning your piece and not smoking, and that is what she was smelling earlier?
    You don't want them thinking that you hide shit from them.

7. I did tell them I was cleaning my "Pipe" cause they noticed I used some of my iso alch... So I kinda found them nosing around.

8. What do you think they are expecting to find?
    Since they know you smoke, I don't see why they would take the time to be nosy and go thru your stuff, just to try to find what they already know is there..
    I would reiterate that you only smoke on weekends and were just cleaning your piece.
    And if they are still being nosy afterwards then I would guess that they either think your smoking on weekdays, or are fuckin with other things. So I would try to be upfront and honest*, so they don't come to their own conclusions.

9. If you're in their house, you gotta live by their rules. You want to be able to smoke all week without hiding it, time to move out. 

10. I'm just gonna be way more cautious about it. Smoke Budy, making sure I don't reek etc...

11. Lol.. Or I guess there's that too..
    It seems like you got cool parents, id do as they asked.
    I'm out.

12. Ask your mom if she wants a dab...

13. #greenout

14. That seems more like a question than a statement.

15. if you have sketched parents smoke outside and don't smell like herb smell like old spice or some shit. thats my best advice.

16. All your problems will be solved if...... You just smoke outside...

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Show them sanjay Guptas "weed" its unbiased, but will support their opinion in that daily use is detrimental in young ppl