Need help cleaning inline bubbler!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TreeHC, May 10, 2013.

1. Hi, i just bought this piece off a friend for like $20... Imo it was a great purchase i just need to somehow clean this excess resin thats built up on the inside from its previous owner... Ive tried soaking it in rubbing alcohol for like 30 minutes but it still didnt clean it all out... I really want to completely clean out this garbage because my only use for this piece is vaporbongin and the resin can still leave a slightly unpleasant taste in my mouth... Check out these pics and tell me if there is anything i can do!

Attached Files:

2. Rubbing alcohol and salt

3. I used to use and recommend iso and salt but no more. That method is old, inefficient and doesn't really do a great job.

Get some Grunge off super soaker or the 420 soaker and an stopper for your piece. Usually lhs that sell good glassware will carry this stuff. You just fill up your piece and let it sit over night or a few hours, dump the grunge off back into the bottle (you can reuse it even if it's dirty) and then rinse out with water.

Yes it is that easy. If it's still dirty, put more grunge off in and let it sit a bit longer.

Warning: grunge off can damage some labels if soaked, so only use it on the bong interior (use 420 soaker for small pieces for slides and stems that have labels.)

I used to think all this stuff was BS and lauded iso and salt, but the soaker is waaaay better, I used to hate cleaning my pieces, but since the grunge off is so easy, I just clean whatever I use each night.