Need help choosing vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Kalashnikov95, Mar 28, 2014.

1. #1 Kalashnikov95, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    Yo, so my bedroom is in the basement of my dads house and I want to be able to smoke down here without getting caught. I've heard that almost no smell comes out of the vaporizer, but I need one that is easy to conceal (portable), for buds (not concentrate) and not too expensive..preferably under $100. Any suggestions? ALSO something that is easy to work with, I've never vaped and I haven't got a clue how to work one
    thanks

maybe something like this? http://www.vivalavape.com/vaporizers/stealth/stealth-double-agent-rechargeable-dry-herb

2. #2 bdk2jw, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    suggestion: don't waste your money on one under $100. Get a good one 

trust me 

Unless you get the MFLB which is ~$85-120 (I think) but that isn't a very good vape still. It is mostly preferred for the stealth (which is what you want)
    http://www.rakuten.com/prod/magic-flight-launch-box-portable-herbal-vaporizer-tightpac-pocketvac-4/247504505.html?listingId=326873921&scid=pla_google_HealthVapor&adid=18170&gclid=CK-E48GYtb0CFa47Ogod8HcAGA

although I'm unsure of whether or not that is authentic ...

3. Go for the mflb (~$75) dont listen to the people that tell you its not a good vape, its obviously not the best but there are almost 500 pages of people who like theirs in the magic flight appreciation thread, including me. If you do get the vape, youll be Ble to use it in your room just dont get to cocky about it being "odorless" still stay smart about it. The vapor itself doesnt really have any of but the weed and avb sure does.

4. you could get theploom model two?

5. Spend a little more and get the DBV. It's around $150 and has amazing reviews.

The MFLB is really overhyped. It is only amazing for 2 things, the portability and the stealthiness. Otherwise the high kinda sucks I'm my point of view, it's hard to control temp, takes a while to get good hits, you have to deal with the battery, and its not quite as conservative as other vapes. Trust me, I've owned 2.

Ploom modelTwo wouldn't work though cause you have to use tobacco pods, so unless you go through the process of dumping out the tobacco from said pods (which I'm not sure whether you can or cannot), you won't be able to smoke your weed with this. 

that pen you posted is just going to combust and smell as bad as burning the herb with a lighter so its pointless...
    MFLB, has a bit of a learning curve but it gets lots of love.
    Solo, bit out of your price range and a portable unit as well.
    Da buddha blemished model is real close your price range, but its a home unit.

It's not overhyped.    I use the MFLB every night.............at home, in rotation with my LSV with absolutely no need for portability or stealth.

9. For that price range your best choice is the MFLB. Be warned, there's a bit of a learning curve but with a bit of practice you'll figure it out, and there are loads of tutorial vids to help :)

The MFLB is fab, by the way. Produces very little smell and is so small you can hide it in the palm of your hand.

10. I can't disagree with the vaping aspect, but when it comes to stealthiness, pens are the way to go.  I think it all depends on what is more important, a true vaporizer or something that is truly stealthy.  Everyone gets hung up on the vaping part, but forget that the PAX and the MFLB were not designed to be as stealthy as the pens are.  For me, stealth was much more important then the vaping aspect as I am out in the public all the time and just don't want to look like I am doing something illegal (for now anyway).  I don't like the DBV or the ATMOS products because they basically are not good quality.  I've owned a Snoop Dogg for a while now and have not had any problems.  Neither has a friend of mine who recently got his at a ridiculous cost of $65 and it seems legit.  I won't post the site here unless someone asks.  Just my two cents.

Huh?  :confused_2:

This, emphasis on the learning curve part. I've had mine for almost a year and i still mess it up some time. But I can use it at family parties without any relative knowing, which is great because i hate drinking and still like to get fucked up at family events  :smoking:  :laughing:

13. would you please post a link to the site??

14. Iwien, I bought one, it broke in less than a week, the company replaced it and that one broke in about a month, so I gave up on it.

Kalashnikov95, the site he got it from was vaporizzy.com

What broke on it?   

In all of the years that I've been here and at FC, this is the very first time that I've ever heard anyone say that the DBV was unreliable.     WIth it's simplicity of design, there's really not much that can go wrong.

16. Well, nothing is 100% reliable and maybe I just got 2 bad ones in a row.  Within a week the ceramic heater just stopped working.  They did replace it right away for me, but after a month it wasn't vaporizing as well as it was in the beginning.  I gave up on it because I am lazy and just didn't like it very much.

17. Definitely get the vapir no2. It's under $100 on ebay, super easy to use, and gets you smacked. I used to use it almost every day in my parents house, as long as the temperature is medium like 375-385, there will be no smell, and if there is a slight smell, it doesn't smell like weed, it smells like vape.

18. MFLB is perfect for you. I just sold it to upgrade to the pax but it was well worth it. Amazing vape for the money!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

19. I would love the pax but $250 is a bit much for a vape, not that I can't afford it, it's just that it's too much for a small vape to ask.

20. Depends on what you mean by stealth. If you are somewhere that a person could see you but mot smell you such as sitting in a car or something then a pen will look more stealthy yea, but of your trying to actually be stealthy and not make much/any smell then a pen is absolutely NOT a good option, no better then a regular bowl or whatever.