need help choosing strains for my grow :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stealth1, Sep 6, 2013.

1. #1 stealth1, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    doing a grow soon with a 250w hps in a tent(180h x 100w x 50d) in narnia(a closet).will be growing multiple strains,probably 4 strains to pick as iv 2 lowryder 2 seeds but not sure if ill use them as the yeild is low and not sure if better yeilding and more resilient strains would be better.anyway need to pick a few strains.looking to have indica and sativa/sativa hybrid growing so ill have a nice uplifting sativa to get me going and for them depressed days and a nice indica for chilling.im definetly looking for high yeild as prices are crazy where i live( 25euro a gram,fook that).iv done some research and c99 seems to be a great sativa strain and nl/godbud/granddaddy purp all some nice indica dominant strains.what do you blades recommend?thanks. :bongin:  :smoking:  :smoke:  :hippie:  :bongin:

2. I grow Kushberry from the attitude. It's a nice hybrid blend of OG kush and Blueberry. I'd like to get more seeds tho. If I do I will prolly get a pack of autos to mess around with and a pack of photos to grow and pheno hunt. Are you looking for autos or photos or both? I'd love to get my hands on some Girl Scout Cookies, chemdawg, anything purp would be a good chill/nighttime smoke. I also wouldn't mind having a tangerine or orange kush variety. Just spitballing here really. c99 is tasty. Almost a lemony taste. Some lemon kush or lemon haze would a good sativa for uplifting highs.

3. Ya that kushberry look nice and lemon kush is what thinking too.
    Any more advice ?

4. the autos wouldn't be bad but the problem with autos is you cant take clones for the next crop. Your stuck with sprouting seed every time. I would stick to photos and mess around with the autos later. Toss them in if a clone doesn't take or something. I've never grown autos but have been wanting to try my hand. Best advice is get some seeds from a photo period strain and have at it. Veg 19-3 Til preflowers come on and you can determine sex. Yank the males Then flip your lights to 12/12 and watch the progress. Are you gonna be doing a journal along with your grow. If so pm me a link so I can follow it.

5. I wont be doing autos,just photos and maybe use the 2 lowryder2 seeds.

6. Need sum more advice on what strain to pick gc?

7. I'm doing chemdog from green house seeds right now day 38 of flower check it out super strong plant big yielder

8. I was under the impression that lowryder was an auto strain. I could be wrong.

9. no like i wont be buying any auto seeds just pheno and might use the 2 auto lowryder2 seeds but not sure.

10. hoping to buy the seeds as soon as possible,hopefully tonight but dunno what strains to get.
    need to pick a few indica and sativa strains,the more opinions the better :smoke: 
     thanks

11. right now i got going grape 13, hso blue dream, spicy white devil, rainbow jones, and sour d..the hso are looking great def more indica phenos..grape 13 already smells like grapes but their reg seeds so gotta find females, the swd is a mostly sativa and trippled in height

as for ones ive already done I like nebula, jillybean, and super lemon haze for sativa buzz, white urkle and white super skunk for mixed, and kosher kush, thc bomb, kushberry, and afghan x skunk for indica

12. how did you like your kushberry. I'm in love with mine but wish I could get ahold of some more strains. Sketched out by ordering seeds but it my only way to get more genetics. Grape 13 sounds great tho.

13. any more strains gc?

14. #15 Shiva Blaster, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
    Ditch the lowriders and grow photos.   You would do yourself well to grow Female Seeds C99, grew it out myself and submitted a smoke report, shit is the real deal:   amazing pineapple taste and trippy as hell!   If you want to pair it with another shorter-flowering sativa, I'll recommend DNA's Chocolope.....just grew it out, and the smell and taste of this strain is absolutely out of this world!!!

15. Heard alot of good things about chocolope but also that it can be very tall growing.female seeds c99 is the only certain strain iv picked to grow.im also looking at headband and trainwreck.
    For indica im still not sure

16. Chocolope I agree ,cheese as well,g13, amnezia,light of jah...

17. For a sativa, the chocolope is very easy to keep short with training....it's an easy-going plant.   I grew 2 out and both stayed the same height as my Grapefruit (a 75% C99 cross).....neither exceeded 3 feet with topping and training.

For indica, I'll recommend Next Generation's Grape God.   Big yielder of dense, grapefruit-skunk buds.....very easy to grow and stays short.   Female Seeds White Widow x Big Bud is another easy-to-grow, big yielding, good quality indica. 

18. #19 stealth1, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013
    just bought the seeds from attitude.used the tin and tshirt shipping.
    got alot of freebies  :smoke:
    bought:
    dna chocolope
    reserva privada kosher kush
    humbolt seed org chemdog

free:
    dna sour kush
    reserva privada silver kush
    seedism hippie killer
    seedism killawatt
    seedism applejack
    :smoke:  :hippie:
    didnt get c99 but got way more seeds by not getting it and chemdog looks really good and kosher kush should be a nice indica.

19. Anyone got experience with the strains i got free?