Need help choosing Snoop Dogg | G pen Herbal Vaporizer™

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Dat ass, Jan 23, 2014.

1. So the G Pen is cool for just burning flower? The reason I ask is because I'm not really interested in vaping, just looking for something other than a bowl which is portable and inconspicuous.

2. If your only looking for a portable style one hitter your money is better spent elsewhere. You can get a 10$ mcig that does the exact same thing. If you're looking for a pen vape for flowers the only one that currently has very good success is the t vape.

3. Thank you. I'll check out that MCig. I just want it because we have a cottage up north, I live in Michigan, and I can't really smoke up there when my inlaws are around, so I usually go discing and smoke out there....I just think messing with a bowl and a lighter is a hassle. Thanks. 

4. I own a snoop Dogg micro g and the flower sits on top of the coil. When activated the coil combusts the flowers. This pen is not a true vaporizer. I am posting this because if I had read a post like this on this device, I would not have purchased it. Take your $100 and spend it on a true vaporizer.

5. The pen flashes after 15 seconds. This is a safety. You can let the button go and depress it again if you are not finished.

THANK YOU. People chew me the fuck out for saying the same things. I hate the MFLB. Battery life sucks. Not discrete at all. I never get high (yes, I smoke high quality bud) and I'm VERY new to vaping but I thought that was part of what made it so great- better high off smaller amounts of weed. Am I wrong on that? Either way, I got the MFLB and never use it anymore. And I did my research, I watched every tutorial on how to properly use it and I followed it to a T...but I'd rather just fucking smoke a bowl. It was quite the letdown since all I heard were amazing reviews on it. 

I get 12 to 15 hits from the charge of one batt, and I'm using 4 year old batts.   The new Glyp batts get 3 times as many hits as I did.   Not only that, but I, as well as many others get totally blasted using it.   

Is there a chance that you may have not got an original MFLB but in fact a counterfeit?   Check this out:  http://www.magic-flight.com/counterfeit-page.php

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ya man you gotta stay on your toes in here cause some people get all ass hurt when you don't think like they do. I would like to check out this set up. http://kandypens.com/

no its front the MFLB site. It's legit. I don't know what the deal is with mine. When I got it, I was having to press the battery in so hard that it was leaving indents in my hand and hurt like fuck, a friend of mine that is an avid smoker and has tried almost every vape told me that he knows people that had the same problem and to take out that rubbery-ish ring the battery presses against. It helped a little bit, but I still  never felt like I was getting a decent hit. It's super harsh on my lungs, and every all I could get were baby hits. Maybe i just suck at vaping haha. 
    \nHonestly, the g pen things sounds perfect for me, i dont want to have to find someone that sells oil, and i think making oil is a pain in the dick and a waste of weed (IMO). I like the high from oils and shit but i enjoy the multiple drag aspect of smoking flower. bowls and dugouts are just such a pain and not discrete at all.

Or you could have had a defective vape.    Did ya contact them to tell them that your box just wasn't performing up to your expectations?

11. #51 staycatsy, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014

no I gave up and just went back to using my chillum, its smaller and easier to deal with.
    I am going to look into that mcig thing though, that sounds perfect.

Won't vape flowers properly though.

But yeah, when I smoked I LOVED using a chillum.

13. solo or magic flight, if you got the cash get a cera

14. My mCig just arrived and I just tried it out......dude, it truly vapes. I'm not saying that it will never burn, but I just used it for my first time and I had no burn, pure vape. For $10, it's worth checking out or just having a spare....I'm about to order another one. 

Can you post up a pic of your ABV after it's been vaped in your mCig?

16. hello fellow michigander!

17. If you buy from an authorized dealer on Ebay you have the warranty. I know because I ordered mine from an authorized dealer and have had it replaced twice so far. I own the Arizer Solo and it is great when it is working but I bought mine in March and have to units die already and have to wait for replacements from Arizer twice. The Underdog is more like $200 but it is well worth the extra $60. The Underdog gives you massive hits on tiny amounts of weed, and tasty hits at that. The Underdog is also neigh indestructible I have dropped mine in a bucket of water and all you have to do is leave it on for like 12 hours and it dries itself out. I have also dropped it down the stairs and it wasn't scratched.

18. Not sure how to ad a pic....but it was brown. I used it a few more times today...one of the times, I packed it light, charred on the bottom edge a little, but it was very little. That was once out of 5 or 6 times I used it. All in all, I think it's decent fr the price, and for what I need it for....just for when I'm discing. 

19. So its not a vaporizer then...

20. No, it's a potato clock.