Need help choosing Snoop Dogg | G pen Herbal Vaporizer™

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Dat ass, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Anyone who claims a pen VAPES better than a MFLB is talking out their ass.
    The pens simply burn, not vape.
    And none of this, "but it's all technic" BS. The learning curve for the MFLB is a little steep, but not like these pens.
    If you have concentrates the pens can be great, for flowers stick to a real vape.

:smoke:

2. The biggest problem with the MFLB is battery life. I choose to carry a completely self contained well made discrete vapor delivery piece. If you want to carry around a chunk of wood and a handful of batteries be my guest. Not for me that's all I'm saying about the situation. Its just a fucking tool man.

3. #23 lwien, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014

For me, as well as many others, the battery life is just fine.    My battery lasts a whole trench and I can get 15 to 18 hits per trench.    Don't' know the quality of weed you get, but with what I get, 3 to 4 hits max is fine for me in one session.   That equats to 4 sessions per battery and being that I only do one session a night, one battery charge lasts me 4 days.    

Like I said before, the MFLB may not be the best vape for YOU, especially if you have a really high tolerance, get sub standard weed or do wake and bakes all day long,  but to generally say that it's a piece of shit is simply not accurate.   There are just wayyyy too many people that really like the MFLB for that statement to hold any water whatsoever.

4. Then that argument should take place in FC forums. Not a fan of MFLB. Not once did I ever get the kind of battery life you quoted. Not even close. And I know how to vape, sir. It's TGA all day.
    Weed Nerd Nation!

5. #25 lwien, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014

"How many hits can I get from a battery?
    2400 mAh batteries (shipped) should provide 5 minutes of vapor draw time. Assuming 15 second "standard" hits, people should get approximately 20 hits worth per battery--15 hits reliably, or if taking 12 hits per filling (completely cashed), somewhat more than 1 trench."
    ------http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Magic-Flight_Launch_Box#How_many_hits_can_I_get_from_a_battery.3F

There are a LOT of people that get this kind of battery life from their MFLB's.

Again, I'm not trying to invalidate your experience.    I believe you when you say that you can't get that many hits from a battery but again, that is just YOUR experience and to try to extrapolate that experience out to everyone else just doesn't work.

The FACT is this.   The MFLB is NOT a vape for everyone.   Not everyone is going like it but it's also a fact that there are a LOT of people that really do like it.........including myself.

But I'm curious.   Why do you state that this debate should take place over at FC and not here?

6. I bought the snoop dogg Gpen for the simple fact I wanted to smoke while on the go without holding up a pipe or rolling a J. I stumbled on the gpen and bought one around the Halloween time. For what I wanted the gpen works perfectly, I can smoke while on the go and in restaurants,malls,theaters. battery last 3-4hrs. I bought another Gpen for Christmas and couldnt be happier. its a good tool to smoke for under $100

7. The g pen is for wax ! Theres flower tips but , why ?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The snoop dogg g pen vape does not vape hands down, u can fool urself all u want but it doesn't vape, if te plant matter burns it's buring theirs no "learning curve" about it lol it either vapes or it doesn't and it doesn't, if u want to waste ur money go ahead lol ur loss

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. to sell it and make people buy it/fool them Ito buying one, as lorn as they bought it someone somewhere got some money n that's all that matters nowadays, lol it's stupid cuz they make all these different products/attachments n so many people buy them but they never work n the company jus gets a bad name n a little bit of money, pretty sure snoop dogg ruined his reputation somewhat with this little pen stunt and sucked Gpen into it lol

10. How good does it work for wax? That's the only reason I want it. I have a similar pen with the coil just like the g pens. Can't find anything close to it except snoop dogg g pen.

11. Snoop dogg is for about $63 on joycheapbuy.com .....and more than that, you can get it at $19 with a 10-unit order

12. If you want to vape flower on the go I agree with the others and recommend going with a real portable vape rather than a pen. Many people like the MFLB, the Pax, the Solo, and others. Shop around a bit so you'll be happy with what you get. If this Snoop pen is just combusting I hardly see the point. How is that better than having a li'l glass piece in your pocket? 

13. A. No lighter required
    B. More discreet
    C. Gets you more medicated
    D. Smoother
    E. Kinda cool

peace

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Apparently if you add a screen to the g pen it does in fact vape. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsU4V_eYr6A

15. Out of the five opinions you provided, only one is a fact. You do not need a lighter. Big deal, you spent enough to buy 20 lighters and a dugout...

That pen is not going to get you more medicated than a glass pipe. Most definitely not smoother either. And certainly not cool...

Only people who load dry herbs into pen vapes are kids and noobs.

16. Struggles to vaporize is a better way to put it....

17. I definitely hope the grasshopper is better. Fingers crossed.

18. Those snoop pens suck. I saw one on sale at vapes and some bootlegs on ebay for cheap. 

None of the original gpen stye batteries are compatible with the rest of the standard vape industry so I don't use them.... except the Micro Gpen, those are cute... but little power.

Plus the Snoop pen will combust and not actually vaporize your flower.

If you want a decent pocket type vape then get one of these:

- Pax 
    - Vapormax-V
    - Titan-i

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

19. I just gotta got a quick question, if anybody has a snoop dogg herbal pen, how long should a hit last before the pen flashes? I've been using it recently and have noticed mine only hits for like 8-10 seconds then the pen flashes (which indicates the hit is done), wondering if thats normal 
    \nThanks