Need help choosing between these c2 custom creations

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Trouglas, Apr 29, 2013.

1. I pretty much narrowed down what brand of bubbler I want ! It's a bubbler by custom creations but it has two variations and sizes

The first is a 50mm can with a double side circ perc
    CUSTOM CREATIONS - Double Side Circ Perc w/ 18mm Female Joint & Slide - 50mm

or

a 65mm can with a circ perc
    CUSTOM CREATIONS - Single Circ Perc w/ 18mm Female Joint & Slide - 65mm

and if you could please tell me why that'd be great :D

Also, if there's any other good sites to buy this from/ selling this cheaper right now let me know

also does anyone know is thedablab.com does discrete shipping? :confused:

2. If it were me I would get the single circ just because IMO it functions better. Now the double side circ is definately gonna be a more unique hit and if your into your piece chugging then go with it but I don't really like how they only cut the bottom half. I was looking at purchasing one of these bubblers a while ago myself.

3. My buddy has the double side circ and i liked it a lot. It was a bit chuggy tho

4. What made you change your mind? Did you pick up another piece instead?

Also, is chugging bad? Or is it just a different hit

5. It's just a different hit, but I just decided to spend more money and get a nicer piece

6. These are great for the price though

7. Nice nice, what'd you end up getting and how
    Much did you spend ?

8. I'm currently looking at either a mobius ion reti or a syn nano airstrike. Both $300-400.

9. thanks for the advice man ! i think i'm gonna take your advice and get the single circ... plus it's a bigger can than the double vertical percs...

i'm new to GC.. how do i +rep

10. No idea man haha. Don't worry about it