Need help choosing a vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lois, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Hey guys

So i've been considering getting a vape for quite some time. I just recently did some research today. I've amassed a considerable amount of money so I don't think that will be an issue. To this point it seems as if the ariza extreme and volcano are two of the more popular out there. Knowing my particular needs would be useful. I'm looking for a home-unit, preferably something that's known to be reliable. I'd be more willing to use a cord then a bag, but either or is fine (I know several come with both). Any insight and help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

2. Da Buddha Vape.

3. SSV or Extreme, either would give you the most for your money.

imo dont give into the high price tag of the Volcano (unless you get a dope deal new/used)

The SSV would be ideal for a whip style (I think it's more aesthetically pleasing)

The Extreme has the option for a bag (best bag style vape for the money imo)

Can't go wrong with either for efficiency and reliability.

4. #4 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Apr 1, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
    Volcano is not worth it IMHO.

Get a Da Buddha or if you've got some extra $ then get a Silver Surfer.

Both the DBV and SSV are made by 7th Floor and are basically the same but the SSV is a little more expensive because it's more customizable. However, the SSV does not come standard with a GonG[hands free] connection.
    They are both great choices, can't go wrong with either.

I suggest trying to avoid any of those wooden box vapes, the design sucks compared to these units.