Need Help Choosing A Vape

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by NinjaToker89, Sep 16, 2014.

1. I recently moved into a new rental place and using my bong or pipes is no longer an option. I need something discreet and easy to use. My initial thought is a vaporgenie. I have used one before and it's not too expensive. Next is a magic flight launch box, never used one and a bit more pricy and Iv heard mixed reviews on it. Last it's the ploom pax vape. Heard good things but kinda pricy for me. Did read it's a pain to clean tho. The size isn't really too big an issue but I need the least smelly one I can find. I realize there will still be some smell no matter what. Any help is much appreciated.

MFLB.

3. If smell is your concern and overall discretion, the MFLB is your best option. Just be sure to learn how to use it and aboid combusting. I never had that issue when I had one but it is a possibility. Most vapes don't leave lingering smells like smoking also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. MFLB is REALLY good and I highly reccomend it. I have not one bad thing to say about it. You conserve so much with it, the size is perfect and I haven't noticed any scent at all. I suggest you get one on puffitup.com because there's some awesome combos that include cases, mini grinders, extra batteries, etc. I'd even reccomend MFLB over many higher priced vapes, easy.

5. MFLB is great apart from the short battery life.
    If I were you I'd go with either the SSV(silver surfer) or the Vapir No2.
    A lot of people on here have a lot of positive things to say about the SSV.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

The OP states that he needs the least smelly one he can find and you're suggesting an SSV ??  :confused_2:

7. I'm pretty confident that I'll get the MFLB. It seems to be the obvious choice. Iv watched a few videos on it and it looks pretty good. I don't imagine I'll have a hard time getting used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

While you're waiting for it, read this >>>> http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Magic-Flight_Launch_Box

and

Watch this >> http://youtu.be/Lz68fCk97fM

9. Hey Iwien while you're here. Can you give some testimony about the  MFLBs power adaptor? I'm thinking about getting it and giving my MFLB another shot. I just need someone to confirm that it is worth the purchase. 

I don't have one nor have I ever used one but from everything that I have read, it's a game changer.

11. http://sales.magic-flight.com/power-adapter-2-0/ 

12. I wish I had the power adapter, it's awesome. I use my MFLB as much or more than my others. I find no major issues with battery life, until it's -20degC outside, then they die quick.  

13. I've got the adaptor, was worth every penny. Sometimes you forget to charge batteries, or with friends they run out & gives you the car adaptor for travel, camping etc.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum