Need help choosing a new vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by midweststoner1, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Hello all! So, I have been using the MFLB for almost a year and it is just not doing it for me anymore. I barely get stoned when I use it and I am sick of it to be honest. I have decided that I want to get a new vape, but I honestly don't know which I should choose. I have an offer for a used Volcano for $170, which I personally think is a steal. I was thinking about buying the Pax for a while since I do also like having the option of portability. I don't know much about other portable vaporizers and their qualities, however. I feel like it might be hard for me to find another deal as good as the one I have on the Volcano, but I also want suggestions and advice from other people as to which vape (preferably portable) would be the best. $250 would probably be the most I'm willing to spend.

2. A volcano for that is a once in a life time offer man, take it!

- iPod6809

3. That IS a great price for a 'Cano. Great deal, IF you like sucking on bags. If ya don't, there are other great vapes in that price range as well.

4. You can get whips for Volcanos tho.
    I say it's worth it. It's called medical grade for a reason.

- iPod6809

5. Why would you want to? Putting a whip on a 'Cano is like putting ketchup on a thick piece of prime rib.

6. I've never used a whip, or a volcano, so I wouldn't know. Forgive my ignorance.

- iPod6809

7. Great price for a volcano. I love it.