Need help chooseing lights

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by JoeMucha, Jun 10, 2012.

1. just need a light for a small area maybe 4-10 plans

what should i go with for a cheap price

2. 2xT5 for vegging and 1x400w hps for bud thats the minimum you can try cfl but you do want mj?

peace
    "V"

3. in the past i've grown very good bud with a 400 watt metal-halide setup. up to12 plants. however, a 600watt sodium will rock your world in comparison.

4. Joe: four is small, ten is not. That question would be best answered if we know more about where you plan to grow? If it's in a confined area your best bet might be a rack of T-5's. Just make sure that it completely covers your grow space. The planning you do now might make your life a lot simpler in a few weeks. I wish there was an easier way, but from what you ask, I think you might be new to this so I’d suggest you RTFB and refer to the following:
    1. Read: SeeMoreBud’s book, “MARIJUANA BUDS FOR LESS- GROW 8 OZ. OF BUDS FOR LESS THAN $100.”
    2. Read: Jorge Cervantes’s book, “MARIJUANA HORTICULTURE THE INDOOR/OUTDOOR MEDICAL GROWER’S BIBLE.”
    3. Read: Ed Rosenthal’s, “MARIJUANA GROWER’S HANDBOOK.”
    4. You’ll also want to read: Mc Carthy’s book, “GROWING MARIJUANA.”
    5. You should also subscribe to, “HIGH TIMES,” magazine. Each issue is chocked full of useful information. .” All these resources are very well written, well illustrated and packed with information that will answer most of your questions before you know to ask them. And I want to add a new book to the list, a 6th one: “THE CANNABIS GROW BIBLE- SECOND EDITION,” written by Greg Green. It’s a match to, if not better than, the ones listed above. Doing your homework and consulting these resources will save you and your plants a lot of anxiety before you plant. These forums are great but often they can’t get the information you need to you in a timely fashion. I hope this helps. Hank