Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help buying weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thee Mushroom Man, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #1 Thee Mushroom Man, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    So almost an hour ago i ask my friend if i can buy some weed from him. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389667330.609807.jpg i cut out the first part of the message becuase i said my name, but what i said was "can u hook me up with some stuff". he then responds with that number.I then decided the number he gave me was probably the number of his dealer,(my friend is a middle man). so i txt the dealer this. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389667485.026021.jpg I was still sketched out so all i said was hello.The guy then calls me and is like, "what you want, why did u call me". I was caught off guard and pretty much fucked up, and i told him i couldnt talk now and that i wanted to know if i could callhim tommorow. He then just says no, and that i was sketching him out and hangs up.So then im like fuck, and i could just tell he was a dealer.After a couple mins the guy txts me this. What do u guys think i should do? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389667666.826960.jpg

2. Pull your pants up and grow some balls. Call that number back and tell him "Give me some weed right now, or I will kill you."
    Well, don't literally say that, but you need that kind of assertive attitude

3. He sells but you fucked up and you sketched him. Find a new guy and literally copy and paste what im about to type"Yo man (insert name) gave me your number and said you could hook me up"? Best if your friend tells him youll be hitting him up too

4. Yeah you shoulda just hit him up and said "Hey my friend says you got the dank think you can hook me up with (insert amount here)"

5. You sound pretty awkward.

6. [quote name="Ragekai" post="19336108" timestamp="1389670187"]You sound pretty awkward.[/quote]You sound like an ASS.

I am.

8. make a sign say" Looking For Weed" walk around in busy places you will find one

9. [quote name="LegendaryHigh" post="19336202" timestamp="1389671065"]make a sign say" Looking For Weed" walk around in busy places you will find one[/quote]Ive tried that but i never found anyone.

10. #10 stickyglassOG, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    damnn you were mad sketch so even the weedman told you he don't sell.... it did kinda look fuzzy.... I would have done the same thing... perfect way to get nabbed the tha po-po.

11. Think about this from the dealer's perspective...

Some random number asks him if he's got any 'stuff', he's obviously not gonna say yes.

Tips for next time:

Write out a proper professional sounding message, treat this shit like business. If it's the first time you're buying off of someone, I wouldn't ask for more than an eighth at the most. Keep communication on phones to a minimum.

E.g. Hey man, X gave me this number, he's a mate of mine from (wherever you know him from). Wondering if I could grab a G off you sometime today/ tomorrow? Cheers.

Don't be a dumb kid, or you'll be treated like a dumb kid.

12. You sketched him ouutttSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. [quote name="Thee Mushroom Man" post="19336137" timestamp="1389670481"]You sound like an ASS.[/quote]Oh man dude this is bad. They're probably on the verge of getting caught, and they both don't sound reliable at all. Id try to find another dealerSent from my Microwave using Grasscity App