Need help buying a bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Draagonn, Oct 13, 2014.

1. So i'm gonna be buying a bong on the 16th (my b-day) at a local smoke shop. i have no idea what to expect. does anyone have a pic and price of an average bong and then a slightly more expensive one?

2. Well they all work, it's really up to you if you want the fancy percolator diffusers ash catchers and whatever.

I always go straight tube, and I avoid percolator because I like fast clearing bongs. Some prefer percs though.

A simple 18" straight tube that's glass on glass and large gauge (I forgot maybe 14 mm or 18 mm), should run about $50-100. I don't get colorful bongs with art on thrm, though that's your preference.

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413294086.211356.jpg $180 grav labs single honeycomb

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I like a nice ash catcher, diffused downstem, and a single perc and splash gaurd. Very common yet high quality scientific setup. My tube was $220 18" with a medicali showerhead ash catcher diffused downstem and shower head ufo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum