Need Help!!! Broken downstem

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DubsonDubs, Feb 23, 2013.

1. #1 DubsonDubs, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
    Hello GC!!

So I bought this beautiful 13 inch bong and received it literally 4 days ago. I was extremely careful with it and wrapped it in towels where ever I went. But I was walking back off a trail in the woods from toking and I tripped and fell and the ash catcher/bowl broke. I am so happy it wasnt the bong. I craddled that shit haha. Anyway, this is the link to my bong. I need help!!

Black Leaf - 3-arm Perc Ice Bong with Ashcatcher - Blue - Grasscity.com

So, it says the joint size is 18.8 mm > 14.5 mm. Am I allowed to choose other downstems with just 18.8mm or does it have to be the whole "18.8mm>14.5mm". I really need this to fit my bong.

I am also asking for suggestions on a replacement to buy because I want a nice ashcatcher and possibly a pre-cooler? Idk.

Heres some pics of the broken piece. :(...

Help me out GC so I can keep tokin :smoking:

Thanks a lot guys!

Attached Files:

• 025.jpg
      025.jpg
      File size:
      183.5 KB
      Views:
    • 027.jpg
      027.jpg
      File size:
      158.3 KB
      Views:
  2. As long as the gong fitting going into your bong is 18 it doesn't matter if the bowl piece is 18 or 14. I prefer 18 cuz I like airflow. Just make sure the lenth is correct.

3. Nvm. Just saw that it wasn't the actual downstem... so yeah it has to be a 14 bowl.

4. yeah mb, i made wrong title. But yeah I actually found the same exact piece online for 14 bucks. so i just ordered it. and i measured it out and it was 14mm. Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

5. Broken glass = :mad:

6. THOSE ac's suck dont get another one