Need help blades

Discussion in 'General' started by WhySmoke, Mar 16, 2013.

1. #1 WhySmoke, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
    I picked up about an eight of some "high mids" yesterday. Or so I thought......I got some really dank bud that got me ripped off my ass for 2 hours. Anyways,I have a bit left and I wanted to have a sesh later on. I usually only toke up inside my apartment, using a sploof most of the time. I was planning on going for a jog later on like at 8 or so and getting pretty ripped while im out for about 30 minutes. You guys think i could pull it off? Would the smell linger much from a small pipe? Kinda worried my neighbors will smell the pipe on me. Should i just take a disposable pipe like an apple or something?

2. you should stop jogging bout halfway through, blaze, then finish your jog.I doubt the smell would linger on you any longer than that, ESPECIALLY if you are jogging.

Realistically, your only concern is the smell from the pipe and any leftover weed you may have in your pocket. If it really is that much of a problem, I would stash it outside somewhere then retrieve it later when the smell isn't a concern.

3. Thanks!Murs is a great rapper by the way!