Need Help Before Plants Die

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Firsttimer030, May 26, 2014.

1. Hey everyone I'm new to growing and started my first grow a couple weeks ago. I used 10 big bud feminized seeds and nine of the ten took. A couple days ago a couple of my plants started "drooping". To me they still look healthy but I'm new so I'm not really sure what's wrong.
    I was thinking that I might have overwatered them? I need your guys help with what to do. I'm a screwed or can I still save my plants

2. replant them asap....in roots organic...remember they are babys so feed them like that slow and not too much...plain water and superthrive for now...next use a root enhancer

3. To get the most out of this fourm give us some back ground on the grow. What medium are they in? Whats the temp of there grow area? How often are ya watering? What lighting are they under? If possible get some pictures up so we can see what your dealing with. Theres a alot that can be happening with your plants, so its really hard to diagnose without all your growing info. If you think you overwatered....you most likely did. Just hold off watering for a while. They will be fine.....