Need help/Bad first attempt at growing...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xsubxwooferx, Jan 16, 2009.

1. About 2 months ago I tried growing one seed and after like maybe 4 days of trying to grow, a white stem came out of the soil i guess and went back in the soil? It looked like a lil loop or something.I was like wtf? I planted it like eraser or 2 down in the soil also.Did I do something wrong? I know i did haha. I want to try it again cause now i got 14 seeds.

2. It might help to post this in the growing section...

Welcome, btw. :wave:

3. This should be in the growing section but sounds like your seed got turned upside down some how? Next time you should germinate your seeds in between wet paper towels or a wet cloth. Leave it in a dark place and check on them daily. Once you see the white root start to come out plant it about an inch down into the soil and nature should take care of the rest.

4. sorry i just posted it in growing section to ...but since this is quicker I forgot to say I did that and I put the root part coming out down in the soil but for some reason it came back up then went back down (the loop). I take it I didnt put it in the soil farther down?

5. Maybe. I've never had that happen before so I can't tell you for sure. It could have just been a dud.