need help bad bought 5 seeds and they keep dying quick...

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by droblowa504, Feb 7, 2009.

1. i bought those ch9 green bud seeds and they germainate but afrter about a inch and a half in growth they shrievel up and die... but the freebies thats came with it is growing just fine but has a little yellow on the 2 snubs?>!?!? im using a 600 hps light and they stay on as long as possible.... i lost 2 fem grenn bud seeds got one germ'ing now but its taking longer then usual somebody plz holla at ya boy i need feedback thanks alot :smoke:

2. Hey dude. Could be a host, of things. What soil are you using, How far away, is the lamp, How much feed you giving them, What Feed are you using, ETC

??

3. Sometimes that just happens. As long as the soil stays moist, not wet, they are warm, and not getting too much heat from the light, they should do fine. They are very susceptible to overwatering at this point. As long as all conditions are good they should do well. Adding a little Superthrive or a B-1 supplement couldn't hurt either.

4. [​IMG]

thats the one that made it threw like a soldier i hope its a female i just dont know wut cha one it is cuz i was baked wen i started and forgot to mark wut cha one was wut cha like a dumb ass but i hope i got good luck....

5. im using the mircale grow organic kind and a aqua globe and thats a wrap lol

6. I can tell you, without hesitation, that if you leave your plant in miracle grow, there as good as a problem child. If you want to fix, before your in a whack of trouble, post, and say so.

TTYL