Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Help Asking For Bud.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaulBlart13, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Yo, so my neighbor seems like a pretty chill guy. Like, big ol' van, always in a bathrobe, long beard seems like a pretty big stoner. And like... buddy's got buddies coming and going all the time, they talk, sometimes they come in, sometimes they go for drives and shit. But like, I've never really seen or smelled him smokin. He seems like a dealer, but idk for sure, him and the people I live with who are pretty against smoking talk sometimes. So I was hoping somebody could gimme some tips on how to ask him about it without getting in shit with my housemates or seeming like a nark. So like, lemme know.
    Do I leave a note? Or like, find his phone number or what?

2. I am in a similar boat. My lesbian neighbors are full time pot heads supposedly but would never guess it!

so yeah, How would i approach them, I know they are, have had info from other people that know them :p

3. Lol just go up and be like hey man I'm running dry do you know where the green at?

4. #4 Deleted member 281310, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
    go up to the man and ask him politely and with subtleness but conviction and talk to him for a few seconds to describe your situatuion if he shows signs of engagment into your proposition or comment.

if only i was as good at getting women as i was at getting weed.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ask for a strain suggestion. talk the talk then hit the bong/blunt