need help asking a friend.

Discussion in 'General' started by weedx420, Nov 13, 2012.

1. my friend sells weed which is really good quality shit because he showed me it once when i was younger and he asked me if i wanted to buy some and stupidly i said no but latr on that evening i found out that weed isnt as bad as i thought for you and ever since that day 1 year ago i have badly been wanting to smoke weed with him. every time we bringup the subject ofweed i feel really awkward because he has been my friend since i was 4 so i have kniwn him for 14 years. anyway every time we go out i just wanna ask him for some bud but i always pussy out. i just dont know what to say when im around him and i wanna smoke realy bad. but i dont just wanna buy some bud i wanna ask him to smoke with me too because i dont wanna smoke on my own espically the first time i get high. can anyone help me with this problem and maybe give me some ideas on what i could say to ask him for some and to smoke with me.

2. :confused:

Just ask him you want to buy some weed from him and that you'll like to have a smoke session with him. Each of you put some bud down and ask him to roll a joint or use a pipe.

C'mon dude, this isn't international politics or diplomacy. Just go for it.

3. Dude honestly ask him people love getting other people high for their first time it's like a tradition that keeps on giving

4. i will try that its just my biggest phobia is him saying no.

5. Just tell him you've never smoked before and wanna try it, he should jump at the opportunity