Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YoShytsWeak, Sep 4, 2012.

1. I'm always on GC, I been smoking everyday for the last 5 years, I have smoked every way imaginable, I have dealt with many different scenarios( cops, parents, school, etc), I've sold and distributed, I've made hash(oil, wax, bubble, ice, etc) and I have helped with a couple grows.

Ask me your questions and I'll answer them A$AP!

2. Do you believe clones lose potency after time?

Why or why not, how.

Let's see what you know : )

3. What's the best way to hide your weed, lighters, etc, from parents?

4. [quote name='"Irenes Garden"']Do you believe clones lose potency after time?

Why or why not, how.

Let's see what you know : )[/quote]

Over time they will lose potency, supposedly you can clone the mother 20 times with out any effects.

I, on the other hand, dont agree. You can clone a mother as many times through its life cycle as long as its healthy. If the plant is old or just not up to par the clones taken from that plant will suffer the same fate

Ps I've never grown for my self but have helped many people

5. [quote name='"no username"']What's the best way to hide your weed, lighters, etc, from parents?[/quote]

Do u have a car? Although I do t recommend keeping bud in your car, you can keep your paraphernalia in there (lighters, papers, pipe, grinder, etc...).

As for the weed it will dry out if left in your car overnight, id recommend a regular mason jar or of your parents do t respect your privacy get a stash jar that looks like a soda can