Need help asap

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lman_15, Sep 4, 2010.

1. I got rug burn on my dick.. i fucked my girl for an hour nd i just pulled her panties to the side nd it was rubbing against my dick the whole time.. i didn't use a rubber like odb says "BABY I LIKE IT RAWWW".. but yea so i got rug burn on wednsday nd i'm seeing my girl on sunday whats the quickest way for this to heal.. its scabbing nd need the scab to fully heal nd fall off..? i've been taking vitamin c and d and drinking alot of milk and water anything else i can do? also i put some polysporin on it.. nd i really don't wanna have to show my girl we've only been dating for 3 months nd if i was in her position i wud think she had an STD.. help wanted PLEASEEEE

2. just tell her you got rug burn from fucking her man. you should be proud of that. dont see why she would freak out about that either, and if she thinks you have an std tell her you do and that way shell eeither freak out and youll see who she really is, or she'll be chill as fuck and say "fuck it lets smoke another bowl" and youll realize you found the one!
    sry im really high right now, none of that probably makes sense

3. ugh i jus want it to go away.. any help for gettin rid of it i basically have 2 days.. its not big its about the size of a dime (10 cents).. so i duno

4. I don't know what polysporin is but neosporin would probably help. It's probably the same shit lol. I'd take the pantys off next time too

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

5. I mean is this the first time going bare back wit her? if so id expect the worse :(

6. I feel this isnt that big off a deal. Simply tell her whats up, she will understand.

Thread.

7. trust its definitely rug burn homie.. imma jus loaft till it disappears it ain't a big mark nd either way jus use a rubber next time.. the only thing that is shitty is the fact she loves giving head so i guess i'll have 2 get an i-owe-u for next time.. nd i've fucked her raw every time but once so around 1 time wit a rubber 50-60 times without

8. Dude, that's unlucky.

Why don't you just give her oral until it heals? If her lady garden was temporarily broken, would you not expect blowjobs?
    S'all about give and take :p

9. next time u fuck her, pull the panties to the other side so you even it out.