Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help asap!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ComplexThoughts, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so i found my dads bowl a while back and when he goes to sleep i smoke it, i'm a senior in high school my parents don't know i smoke.

my dad cleaned his bowl and i just smoked out of it.. now it has all ash black in it.. how do i clean it? it's a little mini bowl made of marble

2. Warm water + scrape

OR

Use isopropynl alchohol and salt

BY THE WAY!!!

See if your father would smoke with you!! I never really bonded with my dad until we started smoking together :D works great.....+ im sure he would smoke you out of his stashh!!

3. use a paper clip to scrape the resin. afterward put the piece in a plastic bag with salt and alcohol and shake it around. it should do the trick.

4. Thanks for the quick responses! and yeah i'm considering that haha but i'm not totally sure if he'll be ok with it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.