Need help asap

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Lt. Colonel Bobby, Feb 19, 2021.

1. In week three of flowering stage and applied fertilizer two days before this happened. Leaves are wilting and clawing not looking good. Is this normal for flower stage as it’s a sign of nitrogen deficiency or something wrong? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. If the leaves are clawing down and it is dark green then that is way too much nutes! Stop feeding and give her just water for a while. Maybe flush some water through it. Remember that nutes are just extra, in nature plants get rain and whatever is in the dirt. Always go lighter on nutes. Definitely not normal behavior for flowering. Pictures??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. So do you think flushing will fix it? I did say when I fed it I felt like I over did it but that was only time. I’m currently flushing and holding off nutes for a while

4. Yea I would flush and let it recover, don’t over water, don’t do any trimming or training. Let it drink water for a few days then light bloom nutes to try and still get a decent harvest.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks I really appreciate the advice

• Like Like x 1
  6. ***Update on the plant***
    Currently flushing on day 2 since it started to wilt. Excessive nutes definitely the cause. I have implemented a tiny amount of root stimulator after second flush to help roots recover and absorb more microbes in the soil. Any advice or comments on how it looks compared to previous photo is much appreciated.

Attached Files: