NEED HELP ASAP!!!! MY BABY IS DYING....Please Help!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Toker4Lyfe87, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Ok so i am going to try and include as much information as possible, last year i started to grow fertilized the soil, put nutes in the soil, tilled it and all that, seedlings started to grow but then were killed off because someone poured clorox on them, now this year i noticed one day that a plant seemed to regenerate and start growing again, (is this even possible) now i decided to leave it alone and literally let nature take its course, it grew fine no problems whats so ever until recently, it started growing in from about april and it is now the end of june, i noticed it from its first set of blades.......now here is the problem, its growing in like a 5 or so gallon pot, and never had issues but sometime ago i started to notice like white spots on the fan leaves and after some research and observation found like little eggs or white stuff under the leaves along with what looks like little gnats, little green bugs that blend in and some red orange ones, now the plant although obv had pests was doing fine, some blotchiness but i had been rubbing them off for the most part with my hands, now last week it must have rained continually for about a week, and the nights have been pretty cool, now the plant usually endures alot of rain but this last week or so was the worst, and the lower leaves have started to yellow, one set have already died off and now its spreading upwards, all the new leaves and large fans are fine, and i understand it might be a nitrogen lock out because of ph, or overwatering, and i have heard that i should flush the soil, but the soil is still very much damp, and its thick like the part of the sand that is closest to the water on a beach (clumpy) what should i do to prevent chlorosis from spreading, is it the ph level, a lockout, nitrogen def, overwatering......i have never foliar fed, or added nutes, although i wanted to but now i am unsure, the plant is about 2 feet tall from the pot, and when i rub the stem with my fingers the smell is somewhat sweet and pungent, how do i fix this chlorosis and get rid of the pest???? i no its a female cause i just have seen the white pistils, inbetween the nodes and some red look a like pistils (not sure what they are) can someone please help!!!!! Please i have been looking forward to smoking this for months now, i am including pictures. Thanks in advance

2. #2 KaltHerz, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
    Look up spider mite predators, because it sounds like your mite problem is a spider mite problem.

Try and use separate paragraphs and punctuation when typing, too, please. It's REALLY hard to look at a big block of text and decipher what it all says. The last thing you want is for one of us to accidentally skip a line of critical information and give you bad advice!