Need help asap 7 weeks old

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by nlevi20, Apr 8, 2018.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Is wetting leaves an issue

3. The yellowing and crinkling of the leaves like that is usually a sign of over watering. Spraying the leaves isn’t a bad thing, but you should only spray when the lights are off or at night if the plant is outside. Normally when they are this young you don’t need to spray the leaves. How’s the drainage on the pot it’s in?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Put over 20 holes in it sides and bottom

5. The dirt does feel condensed

6. Sounds like good drainage. Maybe the soil holding on to a lot of water? How often and how much are you watering?

7. Sounds like good drainage. Maybe the soil holding on to a lot of water? How often and how much are you watering?

8. Everyday is there anyway to loosen dirt up or maybe switch alll the dirt

9. [​IMG]this is two weeks ago

10. It's actually 7 weeks old tomorrow

11. Do you know what kind of soil it is? Watering everyday is too much for conventional potting soil. I was using an organic soil for a while that didn’t have much perlite in it and had to wait three or four days to water again. Maybe try watering every other day to see if things improve?

12. Give it time to recover and dont water to much let top part of soil dry out and dip finger inch deep test if its decently moist or not thats how u can keep track also drain holes would be good for it make sure its not in too hot area.

Sent from my ASUS_X00ID using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. You can tell by the weight if it needs water. Let it dry out some. Not to the point that it droops, but every once in a while, let it work for it.

14. By comparison, these two were sprouted 4/19 - under 50w LED for first month and 150 + 300 since. Just took a handful of clones off some of the lower branches and will move to short hours in a few more days.
    IMG_20180530_075347.jpg IMG_20180530_075357.jpg

• Like Like x 1

15. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Too much water.

17. Let it dry out and see if it helps