Need help. Are these ready?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by evilkrayon, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Can anyone tell me just by looking if this plant is somewhere close to harvesting? Idk how long it's been in flower. I do know that it's an autoflower strain though. Plant was given to me last week.

Attached Files:

2. I'm far from an expert but it looks like only a couple of the hairs are orange. Looks like it still had some time to grow.
    A better question is where can I get a plant like that given to me. Lol

3. Are you forgetting nutrients? Or only using cfls? Your buds look aweful fluffy. 3 weeks left easy.

4. There's 4 cfl and a 250 hps. I've had it for a week. Nutrient wise I'm using a 12-52-6 solution in water with 24 hr lighting

5. 2-3 weeks. your bud needs to form and produce more trichomes. The only positive way to check is to get a 30x or higher microscope or jeweler's loupe.

6. You wanna knock those lamps back to 12/12 bro.

7. I just brought a x30 loupe can't see it clearly I'd get bigger

8. It's Autoflower I was told. But I'll get one of those loupe things. Thank you

9. well autoflower is nothing more then no need to induce flowering by pushing 12/12

10. How tall is your plant ? And how much bud do you harvest out of a plant like that ?

11. I harvested it a couple days ago and it each plant yielded 1.2 oz. the plants were 18 inches tall

12. Niceee not bad.

13. Man you talk about being put on your ass. Me n a friend split a bowl From the bong and we were doneskies