Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help.. AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedCookie, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Hey guys, i was just wondering, if any of you could help me with a question?
    I smoke weed quite regularly, and it's normally cheese or white widow, and it's normally quite high grade. The thing is, i've never really been stereo-typically "high", i've just been dozy/drowsy, and just slumped.
    I normally smoke atleast 2 g everytime i have the money for it, if i have more money i'll smoke more. so does anyone have any ideas?:smoking:

2. #2 Sir Stoner, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
    [quote name='"WeedCookie"']Hey guys, i was just wondering, if any of you could help me with a question?
    I smoke weed quite regularly, and it's normally cheese or white widow, and it's normally quite high grade. The thing is, i've never really been stereo-typically "high", i've just been dozy/drowsy, and just slumped.
    I normally smoke atleast 2 g everytime i have the money for it, if i have more money i'll smoke more. so does anyone have any ideas?:smoking:[/quote]

You arent inhaling properly, when u take a hit try and swallow it or close your mouth so it goes into your lungs, or do a traditional inhale

3. yea, you are either doing it wrong, or the quality isnt as high as it appears to be

4. You have never gotten really high and smoke 2gs of a dank ass strain everytime? I think not

5. 2 g's and not getting high? Outrageous. Try french inhale, YouTube it, one of the easiest ways to make sure you're getting all your smoke. That 2 g should go a long way for ya bud, you'll know when your high haha

6. Nonsense you smoke regularly. Make sure you inhale man, usually thats what it takes to get high.

7. I had the same problem.

What I did was I saved half my breath to inhale fresh air, which forced the smoke down into the lungs.

Or hit a bong...

8. what is this thread? you smoked 2 g's of good and . . . . ?

9. Basically, i've found out what i've been doing wrong
    I've been smoking it like a cigarette, inhaling but almost instantaneously exhaling.
    too be fair, i have been high, quite alot. It's just not a strong a feeling as i'd like, maybe i didnt explain properly in the op

10. smoke good
    dont smoke wood

11. That's a big part of it. If you've been smoking for an extended period of time, you have a tolerance. You need to take deep, heavy hits, and hold them for a good 5 seconds. You'll get high as fuck.

12. even with my crazy ass tolerance of two yearss straight of toking 2gs in a setting get me blitzed, well of my chron of course