Need help!!! Accidentally started flowering!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MizB, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Hey all!!! So I’m doing gg4 right now, and my husband forgot to change the light cycle over after we finished flowering in the room, and we didn’t catch it until now, which is two weeks later and they’re starting to bud!!! Is there a way to re veg them or is this gonna be a complete loss??? TIA

2. IMO trying to reveg them now would stress them out and cause them to stall out for a week or 2 before they start to 'veg' again. It's doable if you really need to. You could also just finish them out and then you can maybe reveg afterwards if you want to save the strain(leave a few buds on the bottom)....or you can cut clones now too if you have another area to veg them.

*kinda depends on your specific circumstance and how big they are vs how big you wanted them to be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I mean they’re only two weeks out of the cubes/cloning state, like literally about 6-12 inches high, I don’t think they’d get far letting them bud lol or am I wrong?? I don’t even think they could hold buds rn

4. When I flower out zero veg clones (literally 3" tall) I get about 5-7 grams off them. at 6-12" (after stretch?) you might pull 1/2 oz off each, if you have a bunch of light...that's my best guess without seeing pics.

You can pull em out though, I mean it won't kill them. It will just probably stress them out fer a week or 2 before they start vegging again.

5. Tell us more about your situation. Tent size lighting .
    To answer your question go to 24/7 and it will start to veg again in 2 weeks. Basically his mistake costed you 3 or 4 weeks wasted time .
    To give you a answer should you reveg or not i need more info .

• Like Like x 1
  6. I did the same once. I re-veged them by putting them on 20/4. They were not really happy about the change, but they adjusted

Basically, your plants will get "confused" and put out some weird single-blade leaves for a while and "sulk" (slow down growing) in protest to the unnatural change. After a couple weeks of this "tantrum", they will settle back down, start growing normal leaves and just carry on like nothing happened.

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Yessss thank you so much!!!

8. So I’m running two 7x7 lights in there during veg time, what other info do you need?? I usually run 18/6 during veg time and 12/12 during flowering.

9. First off, lol, don't let your husband do shit without reminding him six times about it.
    Second ,um well there is no second except whatever you do, it's experience towards becoming a good grower. :)
    Good luck!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Ok cool ty!

11. So true. He’s not allowed in the old garage anymore lmao hopefully it all works out!

12. Thank you!!! And just keep them on 18/6 lighting schedule or switch to something more like 20/4?

13. 18 . 24. same . Except 18 takes longer to veg then 24. This is a debate. I proven 24 veg faster in a sideby side in my grow. Ok if you have a lot of room then keep it vegging . You plant will finish perfectly fine .
    You will have to wait until it all reverts back to veg before flowering it again .. You will know.
    And this might work out for you in the future . Some growers swear they get more tops and bigger yields after re vegging . Keep us updated. I prefer 24 for the simple reason i am in the rush when i do almost everything .
    Sleeping and smoking finally doing something else with my girls i prefer to take my time lol .

14. Ok perfect thank you so much for your help!! And yes we have an old shed we converted to a grow room, so plenty of room! And hmmmmm now I kind of want to try 24. I’m the same I have no patience lol. And I’ll definitely let y’all know I’m interested to see myself now. Imagine that hubby makes a big mistake that ends up being a blessing in disguise Thank you again for all your help!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Either

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. All of the above advice is solid but is personally go to 24/0 for 3 days to stop any flowering hormonal production that occurs during the plants dark cycle, then switch back to 18/6.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ok guys, definitely going to do the 24/0 for 3 days then back to 18/6 for the next few weeks to go back into reveg. I will let y’all know how they turn out at the end of flowering!!! Thank you all for your help, much appreciated!