Need help about this situation with a girl.

Discussion in 'General' started by georgee1, Nov 20, 2012.

1. this girl just texted me that she likes me and that my aunt told her i like her too. i don't really like her, i mean i'd smash definitely but i'm not really into puerto rican girls with big attitudes like hers. and her mom is a family friend... so i can't just brush this off because if i do i'm going to get flamed by my family for saying no and not giving her a chance.... should i just go with the flow?

2. Yea see if u can bang her

3. tagg her and bagg her

4. casual dates are cool. Don't promise commitment and you're not committed.

5. #6 Mithrandir, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
    You're going to let your family make your relationship decisions for you? :laughing:

6. This. Tell your aunt to stay the fuck out of your love life.

7. of course im not going to let her make the decisions for me. the whole thread was meant to ask guidance on where to go from here. i don't really like her shes pretty but thats it. but i guess ill give it a shot tonight

8. try and bang her is the only logical option in this situation.

9. There is only one thing to do that will put a stop to this once and for all.

It's really the only choice. I know you're a bit reluctant, but you Have to man up and do it......

You must give the "D" to your Aunt, then she will quit trying to hook you up. :p :smoke:

10. Pics or Gtfo

11. Wait.... What? :eek:

12. Try to see if it works out, but if you're unhappy, don't let your family influence your decision. They don't really play a part in your love life... I hope.

13. haha it all makes sense now

14. I entered this thread with the intention of not reading anything and saying "fuck her to death"

After reading: my statement stands.