Need help 1st grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Trent1197, Nov 18, 2018.

1. I have no idea what week of flower I'm in. I'm trying determine how many weeks I have left so I know when to flush and also if I'm going have much more growth and what I might yield. I dont know what strain she is. Sativa clearly, ocean forest soil ff trio nutrients, she spent part of her flowering under t5s , put her under led few weeks ago. Bestva 2000. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Forgot to post pics 20181118_144618.jpg View attachment 2534129 20181118_144737.jpg

3. Keep me posted on the yield.. I am surprised you got far with a ching chong LED light.
    to answer your question, it's impossible for anyone to determine what week it's on. It clearly just started to produce its buds. Wait till the pistils go brown, and 5 - 10% of the trichomes are amber. That will ensure you harvest at its peak. If you want your plant to have more of a sedating effect, then leave it flowering for a few days or weeks longer and more trichomes will become amber.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Definitely can’t tell what week your on. Her lights have been insufficient, so you won’t have thick dense buds. Just watch the tricks change color to know when to harvest. Looks like you still have a ways to go though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is the led I'm using not enough to help with denseness of the bud ?

6. Better than the t5. But it’s only actually 390 watts. In other words, it’s doing about the same as a 400 watt HPS would.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Understood, thank you

• Like Like x 1