Need harvest advice **pics**

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cnote, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Cross posting this in indoor/outdoor cuz they have been both. Now indoor.

Got some questions about this grow for experienced growers. This is my 3rd grow but the first one that is moderately serious and that will produce some outcome.

First some background:
    The 2 successful plants here are a super lemon haze
    The 1 failing plant is I believe a voodoo or durban poison. It was part of an outdoor mix pack and I lost track.

These plants spent most of the summer on the roof, but I had to bring them in a couple weeks ago to finish.

I put them under 9 42 Watt CFL with 2700K spectrum, at 12/12

Hit them with 2 doses of monster bloom about a month ago, and been feeding with molasses on each watering now, I water them every 3 days or so.

Here are my questions:

1) While the buds on the SLH seem to be healthy and mature, they don't seem to be progressing. Seems like the trichs are stuck on 45 clear, 45 cloudy, 10 amber, and that's prolly being generous to the amber. What's more, the leaves do not seem to be dying and the buds swelling like I see in so many pics where plants have obviously finished cycle. Will these get there? When? They seem very healthy and in fact they keep growing new leaves and seem to be vegetating. Die already! These fuckers have been flowering for at least 10 weeks now.

2) The 3rd plant at the end, I dont know what to do about. My plan is to try to get these first 2 to finish and then focus all the lights on her. She started flowering probably at the end of August, but I use the term flowering liberally as it has been a half ass effort. This thing will just not blow up the buds. It's leaves are thick and all seem healthy, but the buds are going nowhere. Is there any hope for this thing?

Bud closeup
    [​IMG]

Small cola
    [​IMG]

Main cola
    [​IMG]

What's wrong with this one?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I think maybe swiching them from outdoor to indoor was a bad idea.

They recieve alot more light outdoor than in, therefore i doubt they will be able to adapt to your cfls. but im a new grower.. im just using commen sencse and making a suggestion.

3. #3 cloner_357, Oct 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2009

It's a weed.. It can adapt. ;)

I think it looks pretty good. How much longer to harvest?

I still think you need alittle more light power imo