Need Growing Advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jaedon, Mar 8, 2016.

1. This summer I am planning on growing my own weed. I know this is a tough job but I'm up for the challenge. I plan on growing about 2 plants for personal smoke and I have no idea what im doing. Someone please help and tell me how I should go about starting a grow op. Thanks!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

2. Indoor, or out? Soil or hydro, bottle fed or organic? You need to read and make some choices as to what will work for you, then wade through all the advice and determine what's good and what's bad.

PEACe

3. OK will look into this, thanks.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

4. Study, read lots of info. Theres plenty of info on this site stickeyd at top of forms. Then trial an error. Its easy to grow and very addictive, have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  5. This site and the search function are your best friend's believe me, the wealth of info on GC is immeasurable. Please feel free to ask anything that can't already be found, and welcome to the city.

You have alot more research to do before you can consider growing and i suggest starting your budget now because you will need some supply's. Will this grow be indoors or outdoors? I strongly suggest you do soil rather than hydro for your first grow, anything else feel free to pm me anytime.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. My first indoor grow I used this silly but informative walk-through ...

Buy Marijuana Grow Box

Don't let the link name fool you. They're not really selling anything on this page.
    I've done some tweaking since then: increased veg time for output, soil treatment for pests, but as a starter guide it works pretty well.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

• Like Like x 1