Need Grow Room Suggestions

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by skinnyk, Jan 9, 2011.

1. #1 skinnyk, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
    So this is my grow room. It measures roughly 4x4x4 feet. What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've completed one grow in this room previously and I'm looking for suggestions on how to improve my yield and quality for my next grow. I was thinking about purchasing this kit:

HTG Supply - 400 Watt Organic Soil Grow Kit

What do you think?

Should I continue to use the Scrog method? With not much vertical space because the light I think it works best but I am open to suggestions. As for improving my screen I am looking to replace the string with chicken wire. Last grow I only had one plant and was able to fill the screen. Should I stick to one?

I have fans to move air and will be purchasing one of those ozone things for the odor. I really want this grow to be amazing so all criticism and suggestions wlecome! :p

2. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking about 4 plants under a 400watt HPS and going to continue to scrog.

3. 4 plant for a 400watt scrog sounds good. definatly keep doing the scrog it will always increase yields

4. Thanks for the motivation. I read that chicken wire is bad for scrog so I will most likely end up using a higher quality string.

I guess the only thing I'm really confused about is feeding my plants nutrients. When do I do that? I really want to increase my yield but I have little experience with fertilizer.

5. Its not that chicken wire is bad its just that string can be cut so it is more convenient. Plus it flexes a little easier if you need to work on your plants.
    As far as nutes, thats a pretty general question. It looks like with that package they don't give you any veg nutes at all so you have to wait until you are in flower. At that point you can just follow the directions on the bottle and feed them every other watering. I know overdrive isn't used until the last couple weeks of flowering.