Need grow box design / specifics

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by greenhouse_jim, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Ok, first off I'll just say that when it comes to building things I'm all thumbs. I also have no vision when it comes to designing things. All of my previous grows have been half assed in a closet and they produced well, but not very stealthy. So here's what I'm looking for:

A grow box that has two areas (flowering and veg). The flower area should be big enough to hold 4 plants at a time in a bubbler (bubbler is roughly 24" long, 15" wide, and 12" deep). The veg side only needs to hold 2 mother plants in some form of medium. I already have a 400w hps/mh system that I've used in the past and would like to use for flowering. Will probably use some CFL's or something along those lines for the mothers.

The strains I'm planning on picking up are White Rhino, White Diesel, and either NL or WW. All are females.

I know I probably need some fans and what-not but I have no idea what all is needed and the best way to put it in the box.

What I'm asking for is a complete design of a simple, easy to build grow box that will fit my needs. I'm open for suggestions, such as dumping the 400w for a smaller unit. And I only have an area of about 3' wide, 2' deep, and 4 or 5' tall. I may can use different measurements if the box is stealthy enough to have in the house (right now I'm planning on putting it in a storage room attached to the back of the house).

Any advice is welcomed. And I understand it's probably a lot of work to design and write up a grow box 'blueprint' so if anyone undertakes this request I'd like to say up front that the effort is greatly greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys (and gals)

Jim

2. m8 i love the whole degin thing i will russle up some idea for you now.. also when you mean stealthy enough do you mean well hidden, no light, also are you buliding it from scratch exapmle 2x1 wood as i have a diagram already built for my 2m x 2m x 2m grow room im bulidng in my loft. il send you the design now..

3. right then i couldnt find them diagrams so i made you new ones,

4. here they are!!

Attached Files:

5. Hey bro I have a 3mtr-3mtr-3mtr spare bed room I want to build a 2mtr-2mtr-2mtr grow room I have the general idea about building the box but it is the set up of the electrical gear where does the centrafugal fan go can I have it in the room to kill the smell or do I need it in the box with the plants need help how do I set my box up to grow need help please:smoking: