need good strains for outdoor growing, IL

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LegitSmokin, Nov 12, 2002.

1. I'm currently beggining the flowering process of my first attempted grow, which is indoors. Next spring, I would like to attempt an outdoor garden. I'm in Illinois and I would like to know what strain(s) would be best for yield/quality. Also I was thinking the end of April is a good time to plant, what do you think? I would prefer something with a large yield in a shorter amount of time. thanks for all you help!

2. End of April is a very good time, as for early finishing...well the best you will do is probably beginning of September, no earlier. Have a look at "sensiseeds" some of their early varieties, "Early Pearl" will yield around the 500gr if the conditions are good.
    good luck

3. here's what I believe I've narrowed my selection down to. Early Pearl, Early Pearl x Great White Shark, Outsider, White Russian, White Russian x Vietnamese Black, and Yieldmaster. Can anyone give me feedback on these, or your opinions please on which I should and shouldn't do, why and why not? Thanks a lot!!!