Need good seed source

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by starvinmarvin, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Is there any companies that ship seeds in the US? Most say you can't. Also, what would grow good in the mountains outdoors?
    Appreciate any help.
    Thanks

2. I've run across the same issue, but you have to understand, no seed bank wants to have the DEA on their ass for shipping to the U.S. Your best bet is probably do ask around people you can trust for seeds, but watch out for people who try to sell seeds theyve already trieded to germinate and already know they're unusable, and dont buy any light colored seeds, they tend not to germinate. Or, the good old fashion way of buying bags and everytime youre smoking, and breaking up nugs to load in to your bowl, just check for seeds, and put them to the side. I've noticed good ones to look for in bag seed are dark colored with light stripes on them.

3. drchronic.com ships very well to the united states. ordering with a credit card could get you seeds in under a week.

4. Amsterdam seed banks will ship to the US, they are breaking no laws. And your DEA have no authority in Europe.

5. I didn't realize there was any banks that shipped to the U.S. because I've gone to so many seed bank sites that wont ship to the U.S. Is the shipment well disguised so that it wont be intercepted? I might buy some good White Rhino seeds if it's very stealthy...